Sunday, June 23, 2013

Spring flowers

 Spring fever comes late to Maine....we're getting summer weather here today - finally, after a short but beautiful burst of spring.  Life's adventures have been draining much of my available leisure time, so reviews are going to be slow in coming.  I've got several ARCs that will get reviewed here in the next two weeks, but after that, I'm probably not going to be doing too many formal reviews for the rest of the summer.  We'll be attending family reunions, helping kids move, being home health aides to family members recovering from surgery, entertaining summer visitors, and if all goes well, announcing an exciting launch sometime before labor day.
I'm still reading-- this week I finished two of Kate Wilhelm's Barbara Holloway legal mysteries, an Amish Country mystery, the newest Maggie Hope mystery from Susan Elia MacNeal, and William Kent Krueger's wonderful new novel "Ordinary Grace".   I just wish I were more in the mood to write reviews.  I'm not, so I'll beg your indulgence and wish you a wonderful summer weekend, and happy reading of your own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, thanks for stopping by. Now that you've heard our two cents, perhaps you have a few pennies to throw into the discussion. Due to a bunch more anonymous spam getting through, I've had to disallow anonymous comments. I try to respond to all comments posing a question, but may not always get to you right away.