Monday, December 24, 2012

Monday Mailbox - Christmas Eve

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house recently. Created by Marcia at The Printed Page, Mailbox Monday, now has its own blog. Hosting duties are rotated every month. Suko  at Suko's Notebook is our host for December. Be sure to drop by to see what everyone else got this week.

Last week, I was thrilled to receive a package and note from Henry Holt and Company saying that I had won the Hilary Mantel sweepstakesThey enclosed a copy of Wolf Hall and Bring up the Bodies.  I was gobsmacked.  I read Wolf Hall last year, but had borrowed it from the library.  I have Bring up the Bodies as an audio in my personal collection, but I really enjoy having the print copy to refer to if I fall asleep (ok....it happens!) and to verify the spelling of names, look at illustrations etc.  So much fun.

Thank you Henry Holt publishers.  You made this a wonderful Christmas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, thanks for stopping by. Now that you've heard our two cents, perhaps you have a few pennies to throw into the discussion. Due to a bunch more anonymous spam getting through, I've had to disallow anonymous comments. I try to respond to all comments posing a question, but may not always get to you right away.