Wednesday, June 8, 2011

After the cleanup....

Well....it isn't immaculate, but the floors are clean, the dust bunnies are gone, and I can find everything once again. Who knows how long it will stay this way. With my new "retirement" life, I sure don't have too much time to devote to cleaning up, so I'll just have to try to be more organized to begin with. Yeah....
Right...

Anyhow, it's time to get back to reading and contests. I have to finish a couple for reviews, and one for a book club next week before I leave to go to Baltimore for a week. I am still planning to put all really "serious" (as in review required) reading on hold for July and August and settle back and just read cozies, series, and mysteries. I need to be able to have a period of time when reading is just plain fun so if you're up for joining in, please do so.

Come back later this week for a couple more giveaways and several reviews. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy my cleaned up girl-cave.  At least I can see the top of the desk!!! I now have a good clean spot to start another TBR pile.




6 comments:

  1. Nature does abhor a vacuum so it's good you have a clean spot to start another pile. Ha! Enjoy your "girl cave".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the term, girl cave. Yours is much nicer than mine, however.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will not whine about those bookshelves..

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you have pictures to look back on when it gets buried again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you've gone and done it. You've made me look like a slob - or to be truthful, I've made me look like a slob. Now that our mini-heat wave is over and we're back from a quick trip to Phila., I really must clear up some of this mess. Your office looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, thanks for stopping by. Now that you've heard our two cents, perhaps you have a few pennies to throw into the discussion. Due to a bunch more anonymous spam getting through, I've had to disallow anonymous comments. I try to respond to all comments posing a question, but may not always get to you right away.