Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Mothers Day comments

To all the mothers, grandmothers, aunties, great and great-great grannies, godmothers, step-mothers, and wonderful women in our lives who nurture us through every state of our lives...we love you, and wouldn't be the people we are without you.

I'm lucky to still have my Mom - she's an amazingly spry 86 year old who heaps piles of love on me and my three sisters, and her four grandchildren, and great granddaughter.  Happy Day Mom. 

Whether your Mom is still here, or has gone to her well-deserved eternal rest, let's all take a moment today to be thankful for the blessings they've given us.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Welcome, thanks for stopping by. Now that you've heard our two cents, perhaps you have a few pennies to throw into the discussion. Due to a bunch more anonymous spam getting through, I've had to disallow anonymous comments. I try to respond to all comments posing a question, but may not always get to you right away.