Saturday, April 2, 2011

More Winners


I'm ashamed to say this one is still in the queue to read and review for me, but it is getting some good buzz on other sites, so I'm sure our two winners will be excited to receive their copies. With all this snow we're still having here in Maine, a book set in Florida is rapidly moving to the top of my queue. Random.org has chosen

Traveler
and
Carol M
as winners.  I have sent them emails and they have until midnite Tuesday April  5th to get back to me with their mailing addresses. 
Thanks to all who participated.  We look forward to seeing you stop by often.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the winners! It sure looks like a unique story!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, thanks for stopping by. Now that you've heard our two cents, perhaps you have a few pennies to throw into the discussion. Due to a bunch more anonymous spam getting through, I've had to disallow anonymous comments. I try to respond to all comments posing a question, but may not always get to you right away.