Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Christmas Challenge - Completed


This was so fun, it really shouldn't count as a challenge.  I ended up changing my reading a bit from my initial list because I kept finding such wonderful books out there related to my favorite holiday.  So here's what I finally read ( or in a couple instances listened to):

A Christmas Beginning by Anne Perry
The Christmas Cookie Club by Anne Pearlman (see my review)
Secrets of a Christmas Box by S. Hornby
Angels - a pop up book (A fabulous contest win) by Chuck Fischer
Norman Rockwell's Christmas Book
The Paper Bag Christmas by Kevin Alan Milne
Silent Nights -by Anne Perry
Irish Country Christmas by Patrick Taylor (see review)
Shepherds Abiding by Jan Karon.
Under the Tree by Sue Waggoner (we're going to pass this one around to guests tomorrow -- so fun)

Now I'm going to settle back and wait to see whatever Santa may have left under the tree, and have another batch of fun with "Under the Tree". I hope your Christmas wishes are all filled too.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to read your review of An Irish Country Christmas yet because I have it here to hopefully read before the end of the year. But it looks like you finished a lot of really lovely books for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I really hope you enjoyed my challenge. I'll be hosting it again next year so I hope you'll join us again!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, thanks for stopping by. Now that you've heard our two cents, perhaps you have a few pennies to throw into the discussion. Due to a bunch more anonymous spam getting through, I've had to disallow anonymous comments. I try to respond to all comments posing a question, but may not always get to you right away.