Sunday, December 20, 2009

2010 Challenges - Audio Books





This is a no-brainer for me.  So far in 2009, I've read 62 audio books, and I'm sure I'll do at least that number again for 2010.  Royal Reviews is hosting this one this year, and I'll be replacing my weekly Wednesday Earplugs meme with a weekly audio book post instead.


Challenge Guidelines:
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Include your information in the comment section.

2. There are four levels:

-- Curious – Listen to 3 Audio Books.

-- Fascinated – Listen to 6 Audio Books.

-- Addicted – Listen to 12 Audio Books.

-- Obsessed – Listen to 20 Audio Books.

3. Audio books only.

4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.

5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Only books started on January 1st count towards this challenge


I'm obviously going for the Obsessed level. !!!!
Look for my first post on  January 6th.  Happy Listening in the meantime.

Royal Reviews is not using Mr. Linky for individual posts.  So I will list the books read for this challenge as I read them, with a link to my post.

1. Death Goes on Retreat
2. A Fountain Filled with Blood

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, thanks for stopping by. Now that you've heard our two cents, perhaps you have a few pennies to throw into the discussion. Due to a bunch more anonymous spam getting through, I've had to disallow anonymous comments. I try to respond to all comments posing a question, but may not always get to you right away.