Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2010 Challenge - Reading from my Shelves


Diane of Bibliophile By the Sea is hosting this great challenge that goes right along with my goal for the year---to read the books that are already on my shelves. I'm going to aim for 20 for the year.  I may have a teensy problem totally fulfilling the rules since Diane wants us to get the books out of the house...trade them, sell them, give them away.  My books are like children, so I may not get them out of the house, but I will move them off the specific shelves designated as TBR shelves.  You can sign up over on her page.

I'll be posting titles and a review as I read them......

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you succumbed to this one. It's a great challenge. Have a wonderful holiday up there in Maine. Stay warm and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina...so happy u decided to join this challenge. Have fun reading from your shelves, and perhaps parting with a few...LOL

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, thanks for stopping by. Now that you've heard our two cents, perhaps you have a few pennies to throw into the discussion. Due to a bunch more anonymous spam getting through, I've had to disallow anonymous comments. I try to respond to all comments posing a question, but may not always get to you right away.