Friday, November 27, 2009

Thankfully Reading Weekend


Beth Fish at Book Blog Social Club posted about this wonderful opportunity started by Jenn from Jenn's Bookshelves.  Beth has links to it all.  I found this one to be a perfect way to unplug for the weekend (don't worry-I'm unplugged---this one was scheduled ahead of time) and catch up on all those end of year reads I need for various challenges.  I'm also planning to spend some time getting organized with hubby for the upcoming Christmas holidays.

Here's hoping your Thanksgiving weekend continues to be restful, delicious, and affirming.  Why is it that Thanksgiving's leftovers are so much more delicious than any others during the year?

2 comments:

  1. since I am commenting, it seems I am not unplugged.

    sadly, since dinner was it my brother's although I cooked and cooked, I have no leftovers at my house.
    so I will just have to read

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same boat as caite...no leftovers because they were leftover at my brother-in-laws!

    Finished 3 books today? I'm jealous! I did read a complete book though so I can't complain much. Most of my reading was during dinner and waiting on hubby at BestBuy. I'm just not a shopper unless it's for books! :)

    Happy Holidays and nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, thanks for stopping by. Now that you've heard our two cents, perhaps you have a few pennies to throw into the discussion. Due to a bunch more anonymous spam getting through, I've had to disallow anonymous comments. I try to respond to all comments posing a question, but may not always get to you right away.