Sunday, June 28, 2009

Rainy Sunday brings another Award!

Donura of Donura Reads just blew me away by presenting this blog with the Literary Blogger Award.
The Literary Blogger Award acknowledges bloggers who energize & inspire reading by going the extra mile. These amazing bloggers make reading fun & enhance the delight of reading!!
What I like most about receiving these nominations is that now I can bestow them on other bloggers. Both with this and the True Fairy Tale award, I'm going to wait a few days and look around before choosing my nominees. Once again thanks to all Tutu's faithful readers, and welcome to new ones. I hope you will continue to find dreamy reading, musings and other wish fulfillment here well blended with literary excellence. (blushing at previous typos now corrected) I'm having fun and I hope you are too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, thanks for stopping by. Now that you've heard our two cents, perhaps you have a few pennies to throw into the discussion. Due to a bunch more anonymous spam getting through, I've had to disallow anonymous comments. I try to respond to all comments posing a question, but may not always get to you right away.