Sunday, June 28, 2009

Dreams Come True in Books and Fairy Tales

Wow is my granddaughter going to be impressed! I'm just humbled, and tickled. Gwendolyn, over at A Sea of Books has bestowed the True Fairy Tale Award on this blog. I think we always get puffed up when someone recognizes the work we do, and in this case I found it fascinating that she has caught on to the fact that I'm a daydream believer. I may not ride a pumpkin, but I do believe that we can all find our dreams in good reading, and sharing those books with friends and families. Thanks Gwendolyn for touching me with your magic wand!

1 comment:

  1. Tina,

    Thanks for helping me navigate Book Bloggers. I left something for you on my blog, www.donurareads.blogspot.com.

    Thanks again and continue to spread the love of books.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, thanks for stopping by. Now that you've heard our two cents, perhaps you have a few pennies to throw into the discussion. Due to a bunch more anonymous spam getting through, I've had to disallow anonymous comments. I try to respond to all comments posing a question, but may not always get to you right away.