Sunday, March 29, 2009

Welcome

Welcome! This blog is a new experience for Tutu (nee Tina). I've only recently been introduced to the world of social networking and found I was spending hours posting hither and thither--mostly about the books I've been reading. The majority of my posting has been on LibraryThing.com, screen name is "tututhefirst". You can see my profile and library here. Plans for this post include general blather about BOOKS, BOOKS, BOOKS, in all formats: e-books, audio books, and real old-fashioned and still luxurious paper books. There will be reviews about books I've read, discussions about books you might want to recommend, and links to others who may say it better than I. As I get going, I'll be blogging about some of the book challenges in which I'm participating, and will post at least 2009's books read so far. Then we can chat about what's up next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, thanks for stopping by. Now that you've heard our two cents, perhaps you have a few pennies to throw into the discussion. Due to a bunch more anonymous spam getting through, I've had to disallow anonymous comments. I try to respond to all comments posing a question, but may not always get to you right away.